Monday, 23 March 2015

Mail Art IN - The Netherlands, Ruud Janssen

It's always an honour to receive Mail Art from Ruud Janssen, the founder of IUOMA: 
International Union Of Mail Artists.  
Ruud collects prints of stamps. 
He has a huge archive with sheets of stamps 
provided by whoever is invited by Ruud to fill the blank sheets. 

This time I did fill some sheets and I am amazed about how many stamps I have! 
Could / should use them more often ;)
Great selfies of Ruud are included plus 
funny stickers and of course Mail Art with unique stamps. 
This parcel gives me lots of ideas to make something. 

Thank you, Ruud

Links

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about mail from Ruud. I got some of the censored stickers and am being unsure of where I want to place them. I think I must just start and do it. Stick them on something. Also, I've done a number of the stamp sheets and have received more. Oh dear. BUT I just got a new rubber stamp at some random shop for not much money. Made me happy. It says Feliz Cumpleaños. I like finding stamps in other languages than English. Rare but the other week I found "merci" in a very nice script, at the craft store. Let's just have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.