Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Mail Art from... K.S. Chambers, Rachel Carter and E. Coles

Two Mail Art pieces from K.S. Chambers, USA!
The top one is addressed to me, the second one to a lady in St. Petersburg, USA.
The pieces stick-stuck-stack (?) together because of the paint. 
And another advantage: the stamps are still valid.
Do you want to re-use them, K.S.?
***
On the blog MailArt 365 I admired this piece... to find it in my mailbox a couple of days later. 
Very nice use of watercolours. 
Recently I have been experimenting with it as well. This Mail Art is 
by Rachel Carter, USA.
***
 E. Coles sends this handmade envelop with Waitrose-sticker. 
(My holiday tip for the UK: be sure to visit Waitrose. Always good!)
This doodle/zen-like piece is made on a... teabag! What an original idea. 
It's from E's Mail Art series that uses one or more tea bags in its creation.  
Stunning. 
***
Link

Thank you all for your Mail Art



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.