Thursday, 30 January 2014

Mail Art from... Amy Irwen, Susan K. Wood, Erni Bär and Momkat



CD or DVD mail Art from Amy Irwen, USA. The middle (the hole) is filled up with something soft and the flower and lady bug are hand painted. 
On the photo it looks even more 3D than in real. Great effect.

***

Delicate filigrin... filigrain... filligran! (Thank you Google...) 
Susan K. Wood, USA, must have a lot of patience! And elegant fingers, me thinks. 
It looks beautiful. And time consuming. 
Sue also is doing Mail Art 365 and this piece is number 309. That's only 56 to go. 
I just posted my #296. In nearly two years. I might send Sue a zombie ;)

***
Now which Mail Artist has sent this envelop? Well, well, well...???
It's Erni Bär of course! Also known as The Haptic Werewolf. Erni lives in Germany and he is  best friends with UHU. 
Maybe UHU is also haptic? What is haptic? I have no idea...

 Another collage that makes me wonder about the story behind it. 
Or the story that one can make up. 
Handy hog Hang Up! Art! 
***
 Greece is islands, blue sea, blue roofs and blue Mail Art by Momkat.
This piece reminds me of waves, water, clouds. It's hand stamped and on the back there's a very nice message. 

***

Thank you all for your Mail Art




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.